All questions regarding F-Prot Antivirus for Windows
Download, installation and maintenance
- Running F-Prot as an Administrator
- Am I allowed to install F-Prot Antivirus on more that one computer?
- How do I install F-Prot Antivirus?
- How do I uninstall F-Prot Antivirus?
- I am using FTP to update the virus signature files. Which ports does the Updater use?
- I had the trial version and am now unable to successfully install the licensed version.
- Is it possible to install F-Prot Antivirus over a network?
- Problems with F-Prot Antivirus Updater
- Updating the virus signature files from local server
- What are the command line switches for installing F-Prot Antivirus for Windows.
- What command lines are used with the Updater?
- When I try to run F-Prot Antivirus I receive the error message: "The handle is invalid"
Virus and disinfection related issues
- Deleting and editing from the registry
- Does F-Prot Antivirus scan e-mail attachments?
- F-Prot Antivirus has detected W32/Msearch.A on my computer and can't disinfect it.
- F-Prot Antivirus is detecting a virus on my system but neither the RealTime Protector nor the OnDemand Scanner are disinfecting it
- F-Prot Antivirus is set to disinfect, but deletes the infected file instead of disinfecting. Why?
- F-Prot Antivirus is unable to scan "pagefile.sys and hiberfil.sys".
- How do I know if the scanner is working properly?
- I am receiving the message "OE removed access to the following unsafe attachments in your mail".
Scanning Windows 2000/ 2003 / XP system with F-Prot Antivirus for DOS results in only a portion of files on the hard drive being scanned.
- The RealTime Protector displays a message saying that files in "c:\system volume information\restore" are infected.
- The Realtime Protector pops up and won't go away.
Other issues regarding F-Prot Antivirus for Windows
- F-Prot Antivirus is slowing down my system
- How can I create a list of the viruses that F-Prot Antivirus detects?
- How can I exclude files from the RealTime Protector's scan?
- I am receiving the error message: "A device attached to the system is not functioning.
- I am unable to scan network drives. Why?
- I have installed F-Prot Antivirus on my NT 4.0 Windows 2000 / 2003 / XP and I can not configure the Real Time Protector?
- The Integrity Checker seems to be missing from my version.
- What are the command line switches for F-Prot for Windows?
- What are the e-mail settings in the Settings panel for?
- How does F-Prot Antivirus compare to other antivirus products?
- What is the neural network technology?
- Will you continue to offer a virus scanner for Windows 95?